a simple way to put your hair up, (I'll get a better photo soon)
- first sprits a bit of sea salt spray in your hair and "ruffle" it up to add texture.
- bring all your hair over one shoulder and split in to 2 sections and tie in to a knot.- This can take a bit of practice and isn't always neat. but hay thats the point ;)
- Pull the knot tight so it sits against the neck/ scalp and tie another knot.
- pull this knot tight and secure with a clear rubber band.
- back comb the ends of the hair and pin to the underside of the knot.
- secure in place in with more pins and sprits with hair spray
I don't know if the instructions make sense, but there you go :)
I will try to get some more photos up soon