Search This Blog

Thursday 12 September 2013

Selected finalist for the Esty lingerie design competition

I have been selected as a finalist for the Esty lingerie international design competition were I have designed a lingerie set around the them of my chosen flower. Mine being Baby's Breath and Lavender. 
The competition Is now open for the public vote. So if you are on Facebook (I am just going to take a stab in the dark and presume that you are) then please please vote for me by liking my image. It only takes a second and means the world to me. 

below are more images that I entered for the competition that have not been shown on the Facebook page.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for your vote :). I just entered for something to do over the summer, I wasn't expecting to get to be a finalist.

      Delete
  2. good luck your design is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete